Hidden Things

Saturday 22 August 2015

INTRODUCTION


Assalamualaikum and hi people. 

Welcome to my not-so-academic blog. I am Nor Aqila binti Noryamal, semester 5 of Diploma in English Communication student from Kolej Professional Mara Indera Mahkota.

 I dedicated this blog for the most killer subject to me which is Digital and Mobile Communication subject ITE3563 as I have been assigned to do an assignment on this subject. Basically our subject lecturer had not given any theme, so I decided to choose “Hidden things in the world” as my blog topic.

The objective of this blog is;
  • ·         To acknowledge the people about the bizarre things that people missed
  • ·         To inform the people the uniqueness of the places around the world
  • ·         To give some information to the people who want to visit the place



If you think that your place is boring, why not have a glimpse around and have a short visit to the place that we will cover later on!

Hence, these are the topic that i will blow your mind, hehe.



  • Chocolate Hills
  • Blue City
  • Setenil De Las Bodegas
  • Rainbow Hills
  • Bluebells
  • Oregon Lake Hole
  • Moeraki Boulders
  • Gate Tower Building
  • Siberian Crater
  • Mono Lake
  • Socotra Island
  • The Human Camera
  • Caviar: The most expensive meal
  • Village with no roads
In a nutshell, I hope all the readers will interested to read more entries in the blog later as I will upload more things that you have not notice it before. Stay tuned!


Village without road. Picture from google

Circle Rocks. Photo by google
Siberian Hole. Photo by Google






No comments:

Post a Comment